Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moving on

Well... so I am past the holiday eating frenzy... and feeling a bit bloated and ummmm....lumpy... It is time to do something about it. I have just ordered a "RESET" kit from Usana. It is enough nutrition bars and nutritional shakes for 5 days of eating. It isn't really designed for weight loss... it is designed to "reset" my blood sugar level. For 5 days I will eat only these shakes and bars and some veggies. This will help rid me of the carb cravings and I always lose 5 or more pounds as a bonus because I am definitely taking in less calories for the week. I find that if I do this about twice a year, it gets me back to eating healthily if I have gotten off track... and... well, I always get off track in December, who am I fooling?

Want to join me? Click on "shop online" and order a "reset kit" and we can do the week together!! It actually is more motivating to have a buddy or a group to support each other during the week. So I would love a buddy! Anyone out there game? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment