Monday, February 14, 2011

Reset Day 1!

OK my friends... I told you I was doing "RESET" this week. I started this morning. I had a nutritional shake for breakfast, a fusion chocolate bar around 11am. A shake at about 2 for lunch, followed by a bar at about 5 before I went to the gym. Then a shake and later a few steamed veggies for dinner!

You might be wondering how do I feel... well... great! Day 1 is always easy for me. I am off to bed now... a bit late for me... Wednesday is definitely going to be "over the hump" day... it is usually challenging by then... I will let you know how I am doing tomorrow!

By Friday, my blood sugar level will be reset, I will have lost a few pounds and a major craving for bread and sweets! I got quite a bit of chocolate for Valentines Day.... but I am saving the best of it for a treat at some future time. The rest I shared today! It was not hard. I think its mostly a mental game. I kept saying to myself... I would rather be healthy. I would rather be thinner. I would rather feel good. I can have sweets anytime... and I choose later! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment