Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 3 of RESET!!! Skip Breakfast? Never!!!

Wow!  Day 3 and I am amazingly not hungry, not tired, and not so fat feeling!  I am eating every couple of hours, and so I haven't had that dieting downfall of being so starved I will eat anything...  well, and I am not really on a diet now am I.  I am.... hmmm... more like on a bridge, from the way I was eating to my new healthy habits.

Did you know that if you eat a low glycemic breakfast within 1 hour of waking you eat 80% less calories all day???? 

That is enough to get me eating breakfast!  My old inclination was to skip breakfast and often lunch as well and then start eating about 4pm and not stop until 10 or 11pm.... so I KNOW that skipping breakfast means I will eat more calories!

Two more days to go.... will my new habits last???

No comments:

Post a Comment